Saturday 4 May 2013

Sporty Whites

I haven't worked on my blog in a while, due to busy busy-ness, as a result I completely forgot that I had already done an article on white shoes. They are truly my obsession right now, which is why I have put together another post on the subject. Luckily the shoes I am featuring are different.

My Cos love, began a couple of years ago and is a constant, with it's oversized, slouchy, minimalistic aesthetic. I have only recently converted to their footwear, much like the clothing it is minimalistic with clean lines. The brogues will be the perfect accompaniment to dresses, shorts and playsuits.

Vagabond, is a contemporary brand, that has been slowly gaining popularity via stockist Urban Outfitter. It's not a brand where you will love all of the products, but you definitely pick out a couple of key pieces. For me it was all about these trainer, come sandal, come flatform shoe. They are so completely sports chic, need I say more.

A blast from the past, Ju Ju sandals...I am not sure I actually owned a pair of Juju sandals when I was younger, but I did rock many a pair of jellies, pre-teen. As Rachel Zoe would say "I die", I will definitely be donning these later on this year.

Another style that I did in the 00s are the Topshop heeled sneakers. I love that they are both sporty and street. With these I wearing body con dresses, baggy t-shirts and flippy skirts.

Here is a little montague/wish list for my sporty looks with white footwear.
I have bored you with white footwear long enough...the next post will be on something new!!! Promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment