Saturday 23 October 2010

Prada was practically perfect!!!



Having been underwhelmed by Miu Miu, I have to say I was pleasantly suprised by Miuciana's Prada collection. It was fun and flirty and every thing a SS11 collection should be. I could quite easily see myself wearing many of the outfits (obviously if my budget allowed). It is guaranteed that for the summer months there will alway be stripes, but I loved the way these where mixed with the damask print.



Again the fashion marvel used primary colours for this collection (i wonder whether it was 2 for 1 on fabric) and i loved the idea of wearing a suit completely in one colour. And how versatile such a suit would be as you could mix it up with a complementary colour shirt, or pair the skirt and jacket with different clothing!!












The silhouette of the sundresses was also great, and actually a style I was looking for in SS10. Very 1940's circa Grease. I have chills there multiplying...this colletion definately gave me goose bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment