Thursday 23 December 2010

Salacious Sales

Well is it just me or do the sales start earlier each year. I am still gearing up to Christmas but I am already being enticed by pre Jan sales promos. My achillies heel is always Topshop's shoe sale; I can never be bothered to trapes through the copious rails of clothing but when it comes to the footwear I can not be stopped. Party "bang, bang" shoes are my fav but I also swing for the casual classics as well. On my hit list this year are the Camel damask over the knee boots, the graduate 3 buckle shoe, KAM box leather brogues, Faux fur boots by Unique, and the RAE Patent V Throat sandals. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get some money for Christmas to extend my already over reaching closet.

Am still having issues with the Bailiffs so I will probably have to forgo my usual sale frenzy and focus on some key pieces; I shall be making 2011 the year of the shorts. Being a short person, they will need to be stricty above the knee affair. My favourite pieces from the sale arena are; Vivienne Westwood £145, Peg shorts around £30 from Asos; Green tweed shorts £30 Topshop!!

So I will be strutting down the pavements of London in my shorties.

London fashion week SS11 was a prime example of how on trend this piece of clothing in; the short suit was everywhere!!! I will be pairing my shorts with a chiffon or silk shirt and some thick woolly ribbed tights and if my budget stretches that far the brown brogues from Topshop!!! I am not too sure whether I could add a blazer to the look as there is always the risk of looking like a school boy!!!

2011 My year of the shorts, I urge you all to get involved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment