Sunday 13 March 2011

Fashion Tardiness

Hello Guys, I have not written in soo long, I feel very bad. Life has sort of got in the way of everything...I had started a blog about London Fashion Week and my experience but it kind've feels redundant now its over. I shall instead focus on highlights from the whole of fashion month.

I am kind've in two minds, excited by the coming season SS11 and all the new clothes I need to buy, that's right NEED! I am also super excited about all of the AW11 garments and accessories that flew down the catwalk. In particular the Mulberry Handbags...and the Alexa which seems to be getting a refresh in many new colours check out the video of the AW11 Show. I now have enough money to buy a Mulbag but do I wait and get the newer version of the Alexa in AW or do I just splurge now??? Decisions...

Moving on I was also wowed by -

London Fashion Week - Burberry and Topshop Unique



Milan Fashion Week - Emilio Pucci, Prada, D & G, Missoni




Paris Fashion Week - Miu Miu, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton





These are to name but a few of the amazing shows that have taken place this last month, well done to all the designers who continue to inspire and innovate!!!

Best, Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment