Saturday 3 March 2012

Loving!!!

I have decided each week I am going to have an 'Love it...Totes Amazing post which as you can probably guess is about something that I am loving that week!!! This week I am super excited about the H&M and Marni collaboration launching on the 8th March. I am very excited about the collab and will be definitely pop in on my lunch break to see what is on offer at their Oxford Street Circus branch. In my experience with these partnerships the clothes look great in the campaigns but up close the quality can be lacking. I will be interested to see how the Italian brand is presented   in-store. The collection is pictured below, and is very on-brand. Also check out the TV Ad which I have seen about 4 times already; shot by Sofia Coppola. Enjoy x

TV Ad


Campaign Images



THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE IMAGES FROM THE MARNI AT H&M COLLECTION.

Look Book Images
Images taken from the Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment