Monday 16 April 2012

Bringing it all together

This week I have two "Totes Amazing" items, the first is the very on trend patterned suit. I tried on the beautiful number below and fell in love within. Together they cost £85 which doesn't break the bank and for something that might look completely of place next year its not bad. There are actually some shorts as well; how versatile. What I love about this look is the complementary clash of patterns, worn with a white shirt it works well. Perfect for the office and for play as well with or without heels!!!



 I'm also loving the  denim playsuit. I've always been a fan of the Psuit, but there is just something very utilitarian about a denim overall that makes me very happy. The number below is by Levis and I would pair it with some towering heels. No accessories needed, this outfit is already good to go!!! I would like to implore everyone to make denim jumpsuits the new key trend for SS12/ pre AW12. Totes Amazing Darhling xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment