Monday 25 March 2013

Clements & Ribeiro

I have been completely overwhelmed with work and life that I am only just getting around to writing about two of the shows I went to at London Fashion Week AW13/14. I had a great time, and even spotted the illustrious Scott Schulman a.k.a The Satoralist.

My first show was Clements and Ribeiro, it was quite packed so I ended up standing on a chair in the corner. The Creative directors Suzanne and Inacio brought together a punk infused collection mixing their trademark florals and glamour with a rock 'n' roll edge which seems to be a new trend coming through for 2013. The shoes of choice where winklepickers, which are quite tricky to pull off, but nevertheless where spot on for this show.

Here are some of my favourite looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment