Monday 26 August 2013

American Apparel Pop Up

For those of you who haven't had their ear to the immaculately polished fashion ground - the transatlantic giant American Apparel has been hosting a pop up outlet store just off Brick Lane. Luckily for me it is just a stone throw from my work, but unfortunately for my bank manager I can't seem to resist going back for more.

I am not a fan of the brand's prices, but on Brick Lane you can expect a 30 - 50% discount. So far I have bought two grey t-shirts - which have that multi-blend, vintage and well worn feel to it. I also pocketed a purple Le Sac dress, perfect for the hot weather and a stonewashed, full skirt.

Here are my buys below:
If you get the chance head to Brick Lane, the shop is open for another two or three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment