Tuesday 27 August 2013

Wedding Chic

Okay so if you are in your twenties like me, you must be experiencing the onslaught of friends galloping up the aisle. Apart from the self-reflection...where's my life going etc. the next big question is what to wear.

My first of three weddings is taking place in November, which in itself is a quandary. It's autumn, do you need to wear a coat, a cardigan or go long sleeved. The second difficulty is that the actual ceremony is only being attended by family, so all of the attendees are just going to a big party afterwards.

I think it is so hard to get that mix of formal and contemporary, while keeping the hemline in check - is above the knee to short, and any longer to frumpy? I have been looking for the last 4 months and these are my top three choices - I am not sure which one to go for:

£78 from Topshop
£60 Cheap Monday
£149.99 from Monsoon

They all serve a purpose, but which one to choose...decisions, decisions, decisions and let's not even get started on the accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment