Thursday 20 January 2011

Urban Outfitting...

It feels weird to be writing mid-week on my blog, but as I have a couple of days of work I am trying to be a bit more creative.

At the moment I am loving Urban Outfitter, I randomly decided to check out the website as it had been a while and found a gorgeous collection of clothing. My favs were the branded dresses, I know I have commented before about making shorts my thing for SS11 (I did buy the rust coloured pair I have been oogling for months at Topshop) but my other garment of choice this season will be dresses.

Dresses are simple, a complete outfit in themselves. In the winter you can wear them with a cardy and tights and in the summer just by itself. The dresses below from Urban Outfitter would definitely see me through the year. Although slightly on the high side price wise I would say investment pieces none the less.


Prices start from £52 - £150. The dresses are from Pins an Needles, Peter Jensen, T.b.a, Something else and Vaudeville & Burlesque.
As well as beautiful dresses Homeware is also worth a look at OU, I wouldn't want to deck my whole house out in OU but there are definitely some quirky pieces to accessorise your house with. Whether its a funky jewellery holder, an obscure photoframe or a novelty salt 'n' pepper shaker.
You should also check out Anthropologie as it is like OUs older sister. You'll find many a grown up trinket, homeware and beautiful dress. I have been eyeing up the bedspreads that they sell for over a year!
Anyway my fashion ramblings are over...

No comments:

Post a Comment