Saturday 4 February 2012

K-K-K-Karl (Lagerfield x Net-a-porter)

I am very behind on my posting, but you can not have been unaware of the Net-a-porter and Karl Lagerfield collaboration which launched last week; much like many design collaborations it sold out quickly!!! What I loved about the collection was that it was affordable and very Karl Lagerfield, it wasn't watered down like other collabs. My favourite pieces were the trade mark Lagerfield collars which at around £120 were both affordable and chic!!! The black dress with the crisp white collar and the pleated PVC (or leather) mini skirt were also tres cool!!!
Above are some of my favourite pieces from the range, I wish I had the foresight to save for these fantastic partnerships which continue to pop up!!! I am going to start saving for the Mulberry and Topshop collaboration, its got to happen, right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment