Tuesday 5 June 2012

What a month & a bit

I have just signed into by Blog account and realised the last time I posted was about 6 weeks ago. I really can't tell you what I have been doing in this time other than work, work, work!!! Currently presiding as a Marketing Co-ordinator for a London Club, my brain has been filled with getting to know the ropes!!!

So hello readers, today I want to talk about Kurt Geiger and their new accessories range. Well it's probably slightly less than new now, but it was the first time I saw the products. The company has developed  a stunning range of jewellery, sunglasses and handbags to complement their long standing fashionable footwear. The accessories/ handbags are very reminiscent of what was seen on the Spring/Summer 2012 catwalk and top accessory brands like Links, Thomas Sabo, Yves Saint Laurent etc. There sunglasses are very Tom Ford at a fraction of the price. This is a prime example of why I love the UK high street. Well done Kurt Geiger for an excellently executed accessories range, i can't wait to see what gems they produce for AW12. I am sure I will be all over the bags!!! See below pictures of some of my favourite pieces.









No comments:

Post a Comment