Sunday 6 January 2013

House of Holland

So New Year, new fashion season. While checking out the various sales this month, I also started to notice the new season pieces arriving in my favourite stores. Urban outfitter is a great place to find diffusion lines/ designer labels that won't bankrupt you.

I have found myself lusting over pretty much everything from Henry Holland's pre SS13 collection. I love the fact that everyone seems to do some sort of cruise/transition collection to get people delving further into their pockets.

The main theme for Holland's collection is these weird little Pom Pom creatures which I adore. As per usual his collection is surreal and fun and the little critters are featured on dresses, skirts and jumpers. Check out the video below that Henry did with the Pom Pom peeps...


 
Here are some of my favourite looks from the House of Holland's latest collection.
 
The shirts are definitely the first on my hit list!!! I also hope that the shoes in these Look Book pics are for sale because they are so damn cute!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment