Wednesday 24 November 2010

Harry Potter!!!

Well I did promise this next blog would be about Harry Potter, and I am happy to wax lyrically about the new film!!! Based on the final Harry Potter book the Deathly Hallows pt 1 had all the dark connations that you would expect. The trio appeared to have grown up alot between the last movie and this one.

Ron (Rupert Grint) especially had manned up with broad shoulders and a constant twelve o'clock shadow. I am always suprised that fashion doesn't play more of a role within the films as clothing can be just as magical as the film. Instead the costume designers opt for casualwear from GAP, functional maybe but not fantasy. The only glimpses of visionary fashion came in the form of Luna Lovegood (hippie) and Bellatrix Lestrange (gothic). However Hermoine did rock a great red dress at the prenuptials of the eldest Wesley to Fleur Delacour.

That's probably the most I can say about the film from a fashion perspective. The film was amazing as good as the previous installments and as a HP fan I feel I am qualified to say this. Although they tampered with the sequence of events the film was quite true to the book. I would recommend that every one goes and watches the film, I know I will be going back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment