Friday 5 November 2010

K K K Karl

As I said in one of my earlier blogs I was going to check out Mr. Largerfield's SS11 offering and I am happy to say that I loved the collection. As usual it was whimsy and fantasy with a contemporary edge.

The collection was full of must have pieces that you could keep for years and would not appear out dated.

My favourite item was the peach pink ostrich feather dress. I could just image going to some amazing ball and being twist and turn by some handsome stranger.

Again the trouser suit featured in this collection so I think we can definitely expect to see these on the highstreet. However I hope they make the shorts abit longer because I do not have the thighs to pull of the ones in this image. I also want to see how many people will be donning the leather leg warmers. I can't decide whether I love them or hate them. I guess its Marmite.

Finally I do not think any designer can go wrong with Black and White together, its very fresh!!

Two thumbs up for Mr. Largerfield...I love you long time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment