Sunday 30 December 2012

What Fashion Did in 2012

So this is my final little round up on 2012, it's good to look back before you steam ahead!!! I think it has been a great year of peplums and pastels that have complimented most women. I enjoyed getting involved with a lot of trends. Check out the images below, I hit all of these apart from the body chain and small bags (as I have to much crap that I like to carry around).


 

Pastels were a major part of SS2013, which I loved because it was so feminine and summery even if we didn't actually get any hot weather in England. The zatchel became key, as did the crazy eyewear. The more outrageous the better. Also dip-dye has never looked so good whether it was clothing or hair...

Finally the Ghetto-Fab-u-lous look; which has been rocked all over London, parts of New York and Asia. I think it was probably Rihanna who made this look popular with brands like Boy London helping people make it happen. I do love the Boy London iconography but as I have seen it everywhere now, I'm looking forward to the new brand invasion for 2013.
 
Can't wait for the new season, and getting involved in all sorts of possibilites.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment